We love working with our valued breeding clientele to help you continue to breed both large and small animals.
We offer the following...
- PennHip and OFA screening for potential breeding bitches and studs
- Pre-Breeding exams, cultures and brucellosis screening
- Pre-Breeding ovulation detection by vaginal cytology and progesterone (in house and reference lab)
- Artificial Insemination
- Implantation of fresh chilled and frozen semen
- Ultrasound for pregnancy detection
- Radiographs (x-rays) for puppy counts
- Caesarian Section, both planned and emergent
- Pyometra Surgery
- DNA Testing
- Microchip Placement
- Puppy Surgical Procedures
- Health Certificates and Vaccinations for litters as a group